Quadrant Biosciences’ laboratory professionals were honored this week with proclamations and citations from numerous New York State Assembly members, county executives, and others, highlighting their hard work and dedication.
The following officials showed their support for Quadrant’s laboratory staff by way of proclamation or citation:
- New York State Assemblyman and House Majority Speaker Carl E. Heastie of Assembly District 83
- New York State Assemblyman Al Stirpe of Assembly District 127
- New York State Assemblywoman Mary Beth Walsh of Assembly District 112
- New York State Assemblyman Chris Burdick of Assembly District 93
- Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz and Erie County Health Commissioner Dr. Gale Burstein
- Members of the Erie County Legislature
- Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon
A press conference was held Tuesday at the Institute for Human Performance on the Upstate Medical University campus, during which Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon presented Rita Romano, President of Quadrant Laboratories, a subsidiary of Quadrant Biosciences, and Quadrant laboratory professionals with a proclamation.
McMahon preceded the presentation with remarks about the Quadrant team’s accomplishments saying, “Because of the work you have done, we have been able to test people in our neighborhoods to keep them safe and keep schools open… so I wanted to really just thank you so, so much because you have been a key component.”
Romano, who spoke after receiving the proclamation, said, “On behalf of Quadrant Biosciences and Quadrant Laboratories, I am honored to accept this proclamation as we honor and celebrate the hardworking Laboratory Professionals this week. They are the unsung heroes of healthcare and assure patients are receiving the highest quality lab results in the most efficient way.”
Click here to see our YouTube page and to view a clip from the press conference.